Ethernet PHY Tester
The Sifos PVA-3000 PhyView® Analyzer, Comprehensive 10/100/1000 PHY Testing Made Easy.
The PVA-3000 PhyView Analyzer is designed to bridge the wide coverage gap between comprehensive Ethernet twisted pair PHY compliance testing and simple packet verification testing. The PVA-3000 introduces an innovative multi-port capability dedicated to 10/100/1000BaseT physical layer characterization under controlled impairments including line loss, ingress noise, jittered or offset timing, and even Power-over-Ethernet. The PVA-3000 tests Ethernet switches and routers, discrete LAN interfaces, link transmission components, and network service integrity at any DTE interface.
- Comprehensive 10/100/1000 PHY Testing Made Easy
- Just Plug…..Run…..Evaluate
- Easier, Faster, and More Informative Alternative to Packet Testing
AnswerWhat’s Wrong, How Wrong, and Where?
- Automatically Examine All PHY Performance Margins:
>Transmitted Signal Integrity
>Receiver Performance Under Stress
>Physical Interface Characteristics
- Automatically Sequence Up To 24 DUT Ports per PVA-3000 Chassis
- That’s 96 Gigabit Pairs and 48 10/100BaseT Pairs!
- No Scopes, Fixtures, Probes, Generators, Test Modes, or Cable Spools!
- Test Any LAN Interface, Anywhere
- Innovative New Measurements on Transmitted Signals
- Versatile, Programmable Impairments for LAN Receiver Testing
- Automated DC Unbalance Analysis When Combined with PSA-3102 Blades
- Sifos PSA-3000 and PSA-1200 Chassis Compatible
- Externally Accessible Impairments – Combine with Packet Analyzers
- Also a compact portable 2-Port version available (model PVA-3002)
More information and a datasheet here >>