PDA-602B Powered Device Analyzer
- Automated IEEE 802.3at Powered Device Conformance Testing
- Comprehensive Analysis of Critical PD Performance Parameters
- Flexible 802.3at LLDP Emulation and Analysis
- Powerful Metering: Voltage, Current, Power Sampling at PD Interface
- Flexible Emulation of PSE Behaviors and Configurations
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface for Rapid Analysis and Testing
- Powerful Script Automation and Binary API Library for
- Microsoft Windows
- 2-Pair Power Sourcing Well Beyond 30W
- Informative Pop-Up Spreadsheet Reports and Statistics
- Plug’n Play USB Interface to Windows PC’s
- Ethernet Switched Thru Port for External PD Configuration and Control
NEW PDA-602B Features
- Detection Signature vs. Voltage Measurement
- Class Signature vs. Voltage Measurement
- Increased Waveform Sampling Rates
The PDA-602B Powered Device Analyzer is a single-box comprehensive solution for testing IEEE 802.3at PoE Powered Devices (PD’s). It offers one-button, fully automated test sequences and limit checking for critical Powered Device PoE characteristics. With measurements performed at the Powered Device network interface, many parameters critical to IEEE 802.3at interoperation can be accurately assessed relative to specification requirements, thus fully avoiding the need for and limitations associated with interoperability testing using IEEE 802.3at PSE’s.
Scale the PDA-602B to your needs!
License options include 802.3at Type-2 PD testing, automated conformance test and load monitoring, and 802.3at LLDP Protocol Emulation & Testing.
For more information regarding Sifos please contact Gerard Fianen at Indes IDS.